Married Couple Retreats Focus
On Providing The Skills To Help With:
- Renewing: Growing through forgiving
- Sacred Space: Embracing our oneness
- Tools: Rebuilding your relationship
- Communication: Keys to build on
- God’s Purpose: Fine tuning relationships
- Insights: Needed for our journey
Our married couple’s retreat is a weekend designed to renew and rejuvenate your relationship as a married couple. The retreat’s environment is one of fun and is non-threatening. We invite you to come away and deepen your relationship with each other and with God.
In the past our Married Couples Retreat has been facilitated by three married couples whose rich experience brings new depths of understanding and acceptance of one another. These couples are supported by the Oblates of Immaculata Retreat House, who focus on leading couples into their sacred space,bringing them the opportunity for renewal with each other and God.